Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Trying Something New...

Well...my friend R did this and I wanted to do one too. This is almost like my Live Journal which I have NOT updated in so long they've probably shut me out. This looks much cooler anyhow. I like the total blackness on the cover page!

Well, there's one thing I have to set straight and forward right here. I REFUSE to use names in my blog. Cardinal no-no. HOWEVER, I have no grief against using INITIALS. So everyone who reads here will know WHO you are and stuff and things and all, but I can maintain a hint of annonymity. Just out of respect for my homies--big ups!

I will learn how to put pictures on soon. I have plenty to share.

I hope this works.

Eventually everything I write is going to make my children very rich someday. My memoirs are going to read like a Danielle Steel novel. :D

Peace out!