Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Holy Palm Trees, Batman!


Well, we are in the midst of Holy Week. Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem, exile of the Jews from Egypt, palm frawns, the resurrection, Easter lilies, colored eggs, all that good stuff. I am NOT being blasphemous. This is a special time of year for me too. In my own way, that I don’t really feel like going into right now. Anyhow…


Apparently, Jesus is either on Spring Break or he’s gone slumming (ah, too soon you forget that I was once a resident of “illustrious” Palm Springs, CA!!)


JESUS IN THE PALM TREE


What do YOU think?

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, April 09, 2009 , Blogger Stormy said...

Ah...Holy Week. My favorite holiday is Easter.

I can see the face. I think miracles like this find people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home