It Rained On My Head....
...but it didn't dampen my spirits! :)
I am still so way amped about being done with radiation that I don't think anything is going to bring me down for a while.
And it did rain today. Buckets. But that's a good thing as all of the forests here are closed due to wild fire danger. Sometimes I think the whole state of Arizona is just gonna burn up!
My friend AEV in Yuma called me tonight. It was awesome to get to talk to her. We seriously need to get together and hang out....She said she and her hubby are tip toe-ing down the separation path also. *SIGH* Why is that? What has changed so drastically in our lives that we feel like leaving our mates is the only reasonable option?? Sometimes I think it's ME with the problem and not Ralph. Although I know that's NOT the case, I can't help but feel it sometimes. Ug..I don't even want to think about THAT right now. It's my night off and I mean OFF...I am blanking my brain to everything but "I Love The 90's" on VH1. I'm tellin you the only reason I love those shows so much is because Hal Sparks is so damned cute. >:)
Other than that I had a good day. For once. I never get 2 in a row so we'll see what tomorrow brings. Whatever it brings, it will bring it TOO EARLY because I have to get up @ 5am. Jodi is NOT a morning person...and I doubt I'll EVER be one! :(
So I'm off for now...take care of yourself and each other :p






<< Home