Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Blog Has A New Name!

So I was talking with a very good girlfriend the other day and we were talking about writing projects we're working on.

She writes very intricate fantasy-fiction with real heores and villans, and they are her own creations, not made up after someone or something. I love her work.

I told her I've had something brewing (make the steeping!) now for a couple of years and she encouraged me to take it back up. I probably will after school's out - because I am eat up with work this month trying to finish out my semester with decent grades.

Then we were talking about titles (she always has GREAT ones!) and I told her that since my story is semi-autobiographical, I ought to name it "Life Is Composed Of Bullshit & Magic Moments".

And here we are. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home