If It Ain't One Thing - It's A Dozen!!
So...I haven't been on here all month, I know, but it was the end of school and I was heller busy. Sue me.
All of my hard work did pay off - I MADE THE HONOR ROLL! I ended up with 4 A's and 1 B. My GPA is 3.93. Can I get a WOOT!?
I'm also all registered for Fall 2009 semester and lucked out completely because ALL of my classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays. YAY! No more having to drive into town EVERY DAY.
So for all that good stuff that's happened, ya gotta know there's some BULLSHIT to top it all off.
My unemployment benefits ran out this week. *SIGH* I don't know what I'm going to do? I started hittin' it harder lookin' for a job. I applied for 13 weeks of extended "emergency" benefits (hey, I got 2 small kids!) and won't know until next week if I get them or not? I am so desperate for a job right now, I'd EVEN CONSIDER GOING BACK INTO RETAIL! (:-O You got to KNOW I mean business when I'd even stoop back down to THAT level!
I've got to do something. Some thing's got to give. I am just SO TIRED of NEVER getting a break! Man - could something GOOD and POSITIVE happen? Just once? That's all I'm asking. It doesn't have to be all stellar and spectacular...just something "OK" would be nice.
Everyone has been telling me, "Things could be worse, you know!"
I would fucking like to know HOW? We're broker than broke and I am SO SICK of it. Just once I'd like to have enough money to have a conservative budget to keep this family on!!!! I'm so weary of robbing Peter to pay Paul who can't make the ends meet no matter how hard he tries!!!!
Just cross your fingers for us that something good happens soon...before I end up in the loony bin, posting my blog entries in crayon!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home