Tuesday, May 05, 2009
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Wonder If They've Located Patient Zero?
- He Has Been Duth Named "Crash Bangus"
- This Is The Funniest Thing I've Read All Day!
- I Was About To Say....
- Is It Just Me....
- OK, OK...It Wasn't That Bad...
- Happy Easter ~ 2009
- Blog Has A New Name!
- Holy Palm Trees, Batman!
- Best Movie Of 2009 - So Far...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home