Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!

So I had another one of those annoying birthday things this year. I am pretty happy though, because I almost didn't make it to this birthday (Praise the Lord I did!!) I got taken out to Murphy's in downtown Prescott for a gourmet dinner with Mom, Dad, Ralph & The Girls. Then, we drove around downtown and looked at the Courthouse Plaza lights - SOOO pretty! For gifts, I got a new (faux) fur "pimp coat" in a snow leopard print and bought myself the reissue of Life's "Remembering John Lennon" magazine. All in all, not bad for turning 38! :o)






(Actual posting date: December 30, 2010)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home