Wednesday, May 05, 2010
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Happy Easter ~ 2010
- WrestleMnia 26!!! Phoenix, AZ
- Sorry Ma'am - It's POLICY
- I Have A Warped Sense Of Humor...
- Until November....
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
- HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!Betcha thought I was dead ...
- MAYO I Go Home Now?
- Last But Not Least ...For Julie.
- For My Husband....He Knows Why >:-/
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home