Saturday, January 02, 2010
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!Betcha thought I was dead ...
- MAYO I Go Home Now?
- Last But Not Least ...For Julie.
- For My Husband....He Knows Why >:-/
- For Nicki...She Knows Why :p
- In Loving Memory...
- Summer Solstice ~ 2009
- Happy Father's Day ~ 2009
- Something For Sunday
- I'm An Aqua Goddess!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home