Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, January 01, 2010


HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!

Betcha thought I was dead huh? And thanks, BTW, for encouraging me to update this thing. Some fans y'all are! (JK)!

So, I was a GOOD GIRL this year and Santa Paws brought me a NEW COMPUTER! Woo hoo!

Now, I know you're thinking, "Oh great, now we have to endure her crappy and annoying posts again"...so if you think that - here's my advice for you: Stop reading my blog. Simple as that. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Won't break my heart in the least bit!!!

So with that said, I am going to go back and update some specific dates that stand out in my mind from July 2009 - Dec 31, 2009. I will post them as if they happened on the days they happened. Easier to follow IMHO.

This is the first day of a new year of a new decade...I'ma try like heck no to screw this up. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, January 02, 2010 , Blogger Stormy said...

I knew your computer was down and that your internet time was limited...so I thought I'd wait it out. I figured you would be back...well, hoped you would!

Recalling memories gets harder for me each year. My MySpace blog is proof of that! I did a 2009 survey...and sucked at it!

Happy New Year, Miss Jodi. I gotcha linked, so I won't miss a thing!

Love you!!

 
At 12:54 PM, January 02, 2010 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks for the Welcome Back! Love you too..

I couldn't use the computer labs @ school hardly at all...at the satellite campuses, somedays when there was a wait, you could only be on for 20 mins and for those of us with HYBRID ALGEBRA classes, I didn't think that was fair at all!!!!!!

"Oh I'm back...the fog has lifted, the earth has shifted..." :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home