Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Have A Warped Sense Of Humor...


Yeah I know I posted this on my Facebook, but I still think it's funny as heck.
And if you don't, too bad - this is my blog, not yours. You don't have to read it.

The Four Spiritual Truths


1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's chosen people.

2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.

4. Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, January 30, 2010 , Blogger Stormy said...

This is too funny and so true. When I buy wine, the Baptists I work with act like they aren't really there.

What's up???

 
At 2:11 PM, February 06, 2010 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Oh come on now, we Baptists are BIGGER SINNERS, haven't you heard!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home