Lord help the stupid people....
...BECAUSE I SURE CAN'T. Arg!
I work at an AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY...for those of you who don't know what htat is, an some don't, it's a college that specialiazes in all things FLIGHT--air planes, aviation,etc. I get the MOTHER of all phone calls today:
Me: "Embry Riddle University, how may I direct your call?"
Lady: "To your COMPLAINT DEPT.--these planes flying over my house are driving me NUTS."
I transferred her call to the flight line. I figured they needed as good of a laugh as I was having!
OMG..no one tiwsted your arm and made you move into the sub division that is between the school and the flight line..you've got to be kidding me.
And liek I said, these people are allowed to run free in the world with no markings to signify how IGNORANT they are so it's hard to tell one of them unless they happen to open their mouths. Fortunately for me, that's easier when you're on the phone with them. *SIGH*
Still trying to find a happy place........{:-\






<< Home