Stop World, Let Me Off!
OK..OK..OK...I finally have a moment to sit down and enter some stuff in here...Jeez! I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger, so to speak.
Monday I think I entered on with Sears being hotter than a ball sack...and it was my anniversary and I did nothing really.
Tuesday was OK. It was my day off and of COURSE RMF called me at 9am and woke me up..so much for sleeping in. I was able to get up and have my coffee in peace and quiet. It's so funny the things you realize I used to take for granted once you have children.
Then I decided that "Hey! I ought to go get my new AZ driver's license since I have the money and the time and Sears is threatening to FIRE me if I don't get a current driver's license"...yeah..that was a JOKE and a half. The only thing I DID have going for me was that I remembered to take a BOOK. >:( (My "Guilty Pleasures" by Laurell K. Hamilton--BLW got me into reading it and now I am in Vampire-Lust!!!) I was there for an hour and a half before they even called my # then once I got to the window, she started rambling on about my SR-22 for my insurance and I didn't even realize I still had it--it was from 2000, issued in 2001; then she informs me I have to carry it on file for 3 YEARS and that there's SIX weeks of active filing left that I have to carry it for! >:-O I was so pissed. Thank God for cell phones, cuz I was able to call my insurance agent and he faxed one over but that took and extra half and hour. I was there 2.25 hours total. What a way to BLOW an afternoon. Oh well, at least there was EYE-CANDY to keep me occupied between chapters....COME TO MAMA! >:) And on top of all of that, I am pretty satisfied with my license...the picture DOES NOT make me look like I'm in either a mugshot, hangover or crack den. And it's good for 33 more years. Gotta love Arizona.
So I get through all of THAT on Tuesday...BC upstairs watched the kids while Ralph and I went out to dinner that night to belately celebrate our anniversary. It's fun to dress up and play "ADULT" every now and then. We had a nice long dinner and I had a margarita that I could have swam in to go with it all. :)~ I was VERY content. Ralph actually wanted to talk and I wanted to tell him to shut up...all of that talk was disturbing to my peaceful partaking of the shrimp cocktail!!!!! >:( But we talked and he we have some issues we need to clear the air of. I don't think either one of us is looking fwd to it, but these are the choices we've made that lead up to this...so basically it's our own faults. Like I said a few days ago, this story's about to get good. Turn the page.
On Wednesday, I found my Social Security card missing. And there's nothing I can do about that until Monday the 26th bc of my schedule. That troubles me bc I usually keep it so secure and I can't think of WHERE I would have had it out that I would have misplaced it. Talk about tossing and turning in my sleep. I've already been an identity theft victim..I don't wanna deal with that again.
Then I got to work here @ ERAU yesterday and found that, lo-and-behold, there's a FULL TIME opening in Campus Safety for an officer. This is awesome. It would give me an opportunity to use the training course I took back in '95 with Vielbig! Yay! And it's retirement, flex-time, full bene's--that Mustang WILL be mine. Oh yes, it will be. Plus, I can go through with *MY* plans if I am 100% financially independent.
*Knock, knock*....."Who's there?"...."It's opportunity and I am BANGIN' on this door!!!!" :D
So who knows where my road will lead to? I am getting that kind of butterfly-ish uncertain feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I think I can get over it. Adapt and over-come. That's me. I guess life wouldn't be any fun if you knew exactly what was going to happen and when it was going to happen and how it was going to happen. That would be kind of boring. I guess you have to look for the little beautiful flowers in the mass of tall grass you must trample through to get where you are going because it's those small flowers, each one so perfect and full of wonder , that you are going to remember throughout your long journey, not the monotonous, vast, boring grass. If that makes any sense. :) It does to me. That's all that matters.
That's my final answer.
ONLY 3 MORE DAYS! And I can't wait! :)
Oh..and Nip/Tuck was SOOOOO good Tuesday night! Ooooo-Weeee! >:) I am so in love with Julian McMahon...and Dylan Walsh for that matter. :D Thank you VERY MUCH, NFW, for getting me strung-out HOOKED on dis WHACK show! It had been so long since Melrose Place, I didn't think I could find anything that good ever again...but in hind sight, that was ROMPER ROOM compared to this! It's all good....I get to watch like 3 hours of TV a week and I make damned sure that N/T is one of them! :p (OK I'm done now)
If anything else happens, I'll be sure to spill it. ;) Ciao!






2 Comments:
Miss Jodi...
Should I be worried about you and Ralph? I'm having a hard time putting a "lock" on what you are hinting at.
UGH! The DMV....hate them. Our is rude and slow--the people.
Okay...I'm off to ponder what the heck you are going on about....
Hugs!
Miss Stormy,
Please refer to the e-mail I sent you today :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home