Do Not Pass Go...Do Not Collect $200
RMF called me today...her "Baby Daddy" is in jail. His 3rd DUI in about oh...SIX MONTHS. I told her to RUN LIKE THE WIND far far away from his and his government hating, tax-evading family. I can't understand why she stays? I mean..I can understand what it is to love someone and want to stick by them, but he hasn't loved her in a long time, and she freely admits that. I don't think--no wait, I KNOW I WOULDN'T have stood for it and he would have been eating my dust YEARS ago. F*cker. He's such an ass..been cheating on her for years too...doesn't support her, makes her live in a 5th wheel trailer on his parents' property out in the middle of BFE on "The Land"....you know..so they can grow their own organic fruits and vegetables. God that Mother of his just irritates the HELL out of me and I have only met her ONCE in my life. I guess RMF is just some kind of glutton for punishment. I have tried over the years to bolster her self esteem and make her see that she doesn't NEED a man to make her life complete. She could make it on her own if she just would. I don't know if it's lazy on her part or what, but she can be one of those people whose very being sucks the life out of you. I don't even bother with advice anymore because she won't take it at all. I dunno? I am a little upset that this happened to HER but I am glad it happened to HIM because he needs to be locked up for a long time. I wish she would just RUN WAY from that circus out there. She would be way better off.
And as for me..my graceful self slipped and fell in a puddle today and now the whole left side of my body is jacked up. Oweee. I seriously need to start seeing the chiropractor again. Wish I could go back to Palm Springs and see Dr. Wolfe. ROWR! >:) He was one of the 5 things I likes about living over there! >:)
Alright...I'm outtie...my bed awaits!






1 Comments:
Ouch Jodes. Falling down is NOT good.
So, what are the other 4 things good about living in Palm Springs?
I loved living in San Diego. It's a great city. Lots of people though.
You still need to visit my site...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home