Fear and Loathing In Palm Springs
Stormy asked me what the other 4 good things about living in Palm Springs in 2002 were. My former chiropractor Dr. Brad Wolfe being one of them (manipulate me, Baby!!!), here are the other four:
4) Lots of good shopping. Palm Springs, Palm Desert, close to the Cabazon Outlets. What more could a self-admitted shop-a-holic ask for????
3) Living in that BRAND NEW HOUSE in Cathedral City. I have never before then or since then lived in such a beautiful wonderful domicile. That $1200/month rent was a killer, though, but still in my opinion, very much worth it.
2) Drive through windows @ the Starbucks places. Mmmmm...frappucino.
1) Meeting my friend and former scrappin' buddy, Paula. We are still friends today. I just wish I could get her to come visit over here.
and with a close runner up, one other thing I liked about living there was that you could drive an hour or so in any direction and be in a really cool place.
And that my friends was what I liked about living in Palm Springs, California. Unfortunately, there were WAAAAAYYYY more things I HATED about living there, so that's why I am back here in my native state where I belong. :D






3 Comments:
Thanks Jodi. I guess we didn't discuss your CA likes and dislikes. I was just curious.
One other thing I liked was the weather.
Looks like you are having the same problem getting people to post as I have. Don't know what it is!? Some people do not like to put their thoughts down.
No worries. I'll post for ya, Jodi!!
Right on, Stormy1! That's cool. Obviously I want people to post or I wouldn't have told them about my blog. Duh!
That's what I told people. You don't have to leave an email address...just your name. So far only you and 1 other have shown up.
I have to wonder sometimes. It's not like I want their lives story....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home