Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Cause for a panic attack....


This is me.

This is how I look when my Blog is all fuckered up. (Kinda looks like how Bill Cosby described his wife ["Cam-iiiiiiiiiiiile"] in "Himself", huh??? That pissed off Mom look, lips pursed together in a thin line...)

If you've been trying to view me the last couple days and couldn't, I am so sorry. Imagine my own panic when I tried to view it myself!? *GASP*--THE HORROR!

Bear with me folks...I contacted these peeps here today and hopefully this will be resolved soon!

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, June 04, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

There were some major problems with Blogger lately. My blog was "not found" for a day.

I was on them and now it's back.

Take care, Miss Jodi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home