Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Tunnel Vision

My days run into my nights and then as soon as I lay my head on the pillow it's morning again. *sigh*

I am here. I am alive and I am trying to turn over a new leaf.

Those of you who know me know I am not the world's greatest housekeeper by any means. I am trying to change that. 3 people within the last 6 months have commented on my mess. I am beginning to believe that the "visual clutter" is taking it's toll on me. I told Ralph what I wanted to do and he basically just laughed in my face. Oh well, screw him I'll do all the work without him. Butt knob. I'll try to keep my attempts @ this updated. It's going to take the rest of the year. And I know this. Man.

OK..gotta go get ready for a banquet for Campus Safety tonight. THANK GOD it's not ON campus. Thank you, Chief! AND--AND--we get to have BOOZE. :) Woo hoo. I love my boss.

More news as it warrants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home