Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Insert Smart Assed Comment Here

Ever feel like sometimes you need to post in your blog just for something to do? Or because you feel obligated to? For some reason that’s how I feel today. Just a shout out to let y’all know I am still alive…kicking—MAYBE...but definitely alive nonetheless.

Someone just told me that he wrote about me in his blog, too…and to tell you a little secret: I AM DYING TO READ IT!!! Is that selfish and narcissistic of me? Oh well if it is…I love myself…I don’t really care if anyone else does or not. (Oh—looks like we’re swinging towards MANIA today!)

The weather really should have me in a better mood. It’s GORGEOUS. 70-something F and breezy…sunny, not a cloud in the sky. And all I can think about right now is going back to bed L And how disorganized my house is. I swear one of these days I am going to take a WEEK off and do NOTHING but clean out, throw away and organize.

OK, you can STOP laughing now. I mean it. Stop. Right this second. STOP IT! :p

I am going to go drink a Joker (po’ folk, white-trash Red Bull that’s 2/$3.00 @ Circle K right now…honestly it TASTES better too!!). Maybe that will boost me up a little bit and make the feeling of my ass dragging on the ground 10 feet behind me cease. * sigh *

Might post some musings later if I feel like it. If not, your loss. :)~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home