STOP! THIEF!
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.
Some one broke into our trucks last night. Well, my Dad's truck and my truck. I had my Dad's truck @ my house because he had the girl for the night and I like to give them the bigger car in case all 4 of them have to go somewhere.
We got up this morning to find out that they took 8 quarts of oil and a gas can out of my truck, and then from Dad's truck they took his registration and proof of insurance along with the visor caddy it was all in and about $100 worth of tools out of the tool box. Dammit. Fucking thieves!
Pisses me off too cuz we've lived there 2 years with out any trouble...even when BC lived in the building last year and got her car stolen from there! AND THAT'S WHEN WE HAD A DUCT TAPED WINDOW! Jeez-Louise! Gimme a break here people...the crack heads move out, the slime balls move in and all of a sudden things start disappearing. Figures. And I say slimeballs, because there are slimeballs of ALL nationalities and it's almost ALL nationalities that live in my neighborhood.
Oh well..I am thankful that there was no glass broken or anything of REAL value taken (like one of the vehicles THEMSELVES!!!) There's one bright side. Oh well. Hopefully nothing else bad will happen.
It's been a quiet night @ work..just thinking and reflecting on stuff. Always nice to get a chance to do that. Hope that you had a relaxing Sunday also.
Later taters.






2 Comments:
Yeah, locks work wonders, don't they? ;-p
HEY! If I want any shit outta you I'll ..I'll...I'll..OH JUST BITE ME DAMMIT! :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home