Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, March 28, 2005

It Sho' Is Monday!

I knew what the weather was like before I even got out of bed this morning...it felt like The Alien was trying to burst through my skull...again...I will be so happy when Spring is through and Summer is here. Don't get me wrong. I love Spring..but it messes with my head too much! LITERALLY! If I have to take ONE MORE allergy pill, I think I am going to DIE.

I don't have a lot of time to lengthily (is that really a word??) post this morning, because I have to go to some kind of HazMat training at the college. I think I know all I need to know about hazardous materials: DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING AND CALL THE FIRE DEPT.!!!! See? Crisis averted! It's overtime, though, so I don't mind too much. God knows I could use that!

But I just saw that my wall clock has QUIT on me and I am now running late...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home