Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, March 26, 2005

"Other People's Children"

This is kinda of a post-script entry....

Ralph and I had Bayleigh's Parent/Teacher conference yesterday. Neither of us was very happy. Mrs. L says that Bayleigh EXCELS in math (not *MY* kid-GASP!) and that she's well behaved and listens and all that other B.S., but that she's STILL only reading on the level of a pre-kidergartener! She tried to give Bayleigh some reading test and Bayleigh couldn't even do the sight words. *sigh* I don't know what I am going to DO with that child. Just last week she sat on the couch and read Ralph's Mom almost EVERY word of this one book. I just don't know WHY she wants to "act dumb". We are working with her and trying to make sure she gets to 2nd grade with everyone else. That's all I need is for her and Kaylin to end up in the same grade TOGETHER! *Jodi rolls eyes*.

I'll let you know how things go in about 45 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home