STOP WORLD AND LET ME OFF
I have seriously been trying to sit down and update this for TEN DAYS! I have been busier than a one-armed paper hanger! Jesus! Let's do a little recap...
That last week of February was BUSY--Bayleigh's birthday was the 24th. I was busy all week getting things ready, finding a pinata, staying up until 2am on the 23rd making 5 dozen cupcakes. However, her party at school went well, the kids loved it. I am glad we were able to do it for her. She really wanted that pizza party @ Peter Piper Pizza. But that was just way too much with just having bought the new car and everything. Then I have just been working my ASS off since then.
I went back to work on 2/25 and haven't had a day off since then. did my 5 days @ Riddle, then I had to pull full 8 hr shifts @ Sears this last Wed and Thurs because we finally went digital and it's mandatory that I have 16 hours of training on the system. That was a lot of fun, because I never knew how MUCH JD hates JM!!! (:-O I was astonished! It was quite interesting...but I got the hang of the whole digital thing and it's going to be all good. If they would just quit working me into the ground!!! I only want to work every other week and they have been working me every week.
Then RALPH shows up on Thurs. and makes a scene in front of everyone there. He can be such an ass some times. But we talked when he got home that night and he apologized and all. I figured he'd be kissin' more ass than he is. Hmm...? Wonder why he's not?? I should jack him up good here pretty quick. Make sure I get something GOOD fro Easter! :p
And then my CAR has been giving me trouble. On Sun 2/27, I blew out a tire on the rear. On Tues 3/1 I blew ANOTHER one on the back. Thank god for Big O Tires in PV helping us out. We went back yesterday and got a NEW set of tires put on the damned thing. We got our income tax return yesterday, so I have been paying bills and taking care of things that we need. Feels good to not be dangling by a thread anymore. That's how I have been feeling since we bought that car. but what can you do?? Needed the car. I got the car insurance bill today--I about fell off my couch! If I read it the right way, it's costing us $150/mo. insurance for that car. I hope that I read it wrong. I am going to talk to Earl Monday (my ins. agent) I mean we need a car, but I do not want to be in debted for it to the point that we can't make it on our income! SOMETIMES I HATE BEING A GROWN UP! I want to be 15 again!
I mean I wish I had all this news to post. I don't. I wonder how much you people like reading about my boring life? I just put this up here so that you all know I am alive and still functioning. I wish I had more time to write personal letters, but as you can see, I barely have time for this. You'd think it would be different in the technological day and age! *sigh*
If anything good happens, I'll try to post it before it's old news again! Later!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home