Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Another Getting To Know You Thingy....

I don't really want to e-mail this to everyone in my address book, although I received it via e-mail from C9M (and you KNOW who you are!) but I wanted to fill it out anyhow. I figure all my stalkers and fans will read it here anyhow. ~:) Jodi

Favorite_____
1. gum: BIG RED!
2. Restaurant: Red Lobster, Anthony's Fish Grotto (San Diego, CA), Stuart Anderson's Black Angus, Fransisco's (Prescott Valley, AZ), Chretin's (Yuma, AZ)--it's all good!
3. drink: Coke
4. season: Autumn
5. type of weather: Mostly sunny with some clouds and 72 F, slight breeze.
6. emotion: Happiness
7. thing to do on a half day: My hobbies or crafts..or sleeping's always good when I can!
8. late-night activity: TV, sex, sleep.... :)
9. sport: Well, apparently NONE since you all have beat it into me that WWE IS NOT A SPORT.
10. city: San Diego, California
11. store: WM, Lane Bryant, Torrid, Spencer's, Michael's, Bath & Body Works.

_______When was the last time you_______
12. cried: Thurs 1-13
13. played a sport: It's been a while.
14. laughed: Today
15. hugged someone: Today
16. kissed someone: Today
17. felt depressed: It comes and goes a lot these days, "happy pills" or not :(
18. felt overworked: That comes and goes too.
19. faked sick: FAKED!? I don't HAVE to fake.....{:-(
20. lied: Yesterday.

_______What was the last_______
21. word you said: Day.
22. thing you ate: Guacamole and corn chips!
23. song you listened to: REALLY listened to? "Disease" by Matchbox 20
24. thing you drank: Water
25. place you went to: Work.
26. movie you saw: The Last Samurai (Tom Cruise)
27. movie you rented: White Chicks.

_______Who was the last person you_______
28. hugged: Ralph
29. cried over: D
30. kissed: Ralph
31. danced with: ? I don't ever get to dance :(
32. shared a secret with: CM.
33. had a sleepover with: Ralph
34. called: My Dad
35. went to a movie with: Ralph and my daughters.
36. saw: This student named Thomas.
37. were angry with: Ralph probably...
38. couldn't take your eyes off: NC
39. obsessed over: myself.

_______Have you ever_______
40. danced in the rain: Yes
41. kissed someone: Oh my God, that's so scandalous! <-- Hehe. I like this answer, so I am keeping it. (Me too...-Jodi)
42. done drugs: Yes
43. drank alcohol: Yes
44. partied 'til the sun came up: Yes
45. had a movie marathon: Yes
46. gone too far on a dare: Yes
47. spun until you were immensely dizzy: Yes
48. taken a survey quite like this before: Yes..ENDLESS ones.


_______My life_______
49. name: Jodi L. (Landers) Harris
50. gender: Female
51. birthday: December 7, 1972
52. relationship status: Married
54. occupation: Glorified Key Toter/Safety Officer @ Embry-Riddle University


_______Play_______
55. i'm feeling: Hungry since I couldn't keep my breakfast down today!!!!
56. i'm listening to: The Police on the radio and the voices in my head.
57. i'm doing: This survey, taking a break before I have to make my rounds in alittle bit.
58. i'm talking to: No one
59. i'm craving: Taco Bell!
60. i'm thinking of: my little plans for later on :)
61. i'm hating: that I am broke as a joke right now...if it took a nickel to go across the street, I couldn't get out of sight!

_______Love_______
62. love is: complicated, but when it's the REAL DEAL, you'll know ;)
63. my first love: was too worried about what everyone else thought and didn't follow his heart and now he regrets it.
64. my current love: puts up with a lot of sh*t from me! And I love him for that!
65. love or lust: BOTH can be awful nice :)
66. best love song: "Beautiful In My Eyes" by Joshua Kadison.
67. is it possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time: I do believe so.
68. when love hurts: That's pretty normal...and you usually get over it.
69. is there such thing as love at first sight?: No...LUST maybe, but NOT love.


_______Opposite sex_______
70. turn ons: Intelligence, good posture, confidence without arrogance, charming personality, sparkling eyes, pretty smile, sense of humor.
71. turn offs: lack of confidence, poor personal hygiene, lack of ambition, low self-esteem, arogant, rude, condescending.
72. do your parents' opinion on your gf/bf matter to you?: Yes
73. what kinda hairstyle are you into?: It depends on the person..sometimes bald is beautiful, sometimes long hair on a guy is sweet!
74. what is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: Put up with me (<-- RIGHT, C9M!)
75. where do you go to meet new people?: Nowhere..I can meet new people pretty much anywhere I go, male or female.


_______Picky picky_______
77. dog or cat: BOTH!
78. short or long hair: Long
79. sunshine or rain: Rain
80. hugs or kisses: Huggles.
81. summer or winter: Winter
82. written letters or e-mails: Written letters, but I like both!
83. playstation or nintendo: Gads...neither. I am not into the video game thing.
84. car or motorcycle: Car
85. house party or club: Club! (you don't have to clean up after everyone leaves!)
86. sing or dance: Sing, if I could..I couldn't carry a tune if it had a HANDLE on it.
87. freak or slow dance: Slow dance


_______Lately_______
88. How are you today? Alittle tired...OK...looking forward to getting off work later.
89. what pants are you wearing right now?: My black uniform pants.
90. what shirt are you wearing right now? My Safety Officer uniform shirt.
91. what does your hair look like at the moment: Rather nice..let's say I am not having a bad hair day and I dyed away the grey today :)
92. what song are you listening to right now? "Unchained Melody" - The Righteous Brothers.
93. how is the weather right now? Fair skies...it's dusk...about 50-55F.
94. who was last person you talked to on the phone? My Mom now..alot has happened since I started trying to fill this out an hour and a half ago! LOL!
95. last dream i can remember?: It's a weird one that had something to do with me being at a friend's wedding and Mark Callaway being there....??? Go figure!? My dreams RARELY make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home