Appalachian Adventures - Day 5
FINALLY! A day to ourselves. Ralph and I just kind of sat around the house and finished off some of the Christmas candy today and did some laundry and WAITED FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ABOUT OUR FRIGGIN' BAGS!!!!!
ARG! I am NEVER EVER flying NorthWorst again in my life! I don't care if they are the last airlines EVER I will WALK from AZ to WV before I will step foot on another one of their aircrafts. Sonsabitches!
I did cook dinner for everyone tonight. I made pepper steak, with rice and a salad. I know it blows their minds that I can cook, seeing as I never really do anything in the kitchen when all the other women are in there when I am @ Mother's for the holidays. Sorry, but I don't do crowds in small rooms. If they wanted me to help, they should ask. I mean, I've only been part of the family going on 8 years...it's not like we're all formal anymore. And I don't offend easily. Just open your mouth and I'll be happy to help :)
Other than that, I am tired and goin' to bed. Nighty night.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home