Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Appalachian Adventures - Day 2

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Still no luggage! ARG! I feel like I am washing over & over again.

The kids had a blast for Christmas! The girls got so much stuff and luckily a LOT of clothes. Jeez. We had a nice big Christmas dinner and hung out all day. Was kind of nice. No one's getting on mine or Ralph's nerves just yet even though I tried to joke with his brother yesterday and he snapped back at me, chastising me. I know he and his wife don't like me, but oh well. I TRY to get along and joke like everyone else, but either get ignored or looked @ like I have a booger hanging out of my nose. What EVER!

I know it's Christmas and all, but I just don't have the spirit I wanted to have this year. Watching the girls open all their gifts and hearing the thank yous and I love yous was great...that little bit of sparkle and wonderment in their eyes was worth it, but I just didn't have it within my heart. I wish I did. Maybe I will try again next year. Some years it's there and some years it's not.....it's usually those years that I have to work in retail sales that it's not there...so I don't know WHAT happened this year!?!?!?

OK...that triptophan from the turkey is kickin' in.....later taters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home