Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

BAH! Humbug....

Well...there it goes (wave bye-bye to it)........my Christmas spirit-- right out the window. :(

I was trying so hard to be in the spirit, but it's just not happening for me and I really have no idea why? My house looking like it was shaken up like a snow globe and everything left to fall where it might may have something to do with it. I either need to get rid of some crap or get a bigger place!

I need to go out and get about 5 more things. I don't really have the money for that but tonight is the only time I will really have TIME to do it. I mean the next 48 hours are gonna be HARSH. I guess I can sleep on the plane? Maybe? But seeing as I cannot sleep in moving vehicles, I DOUBT it very seriously :(

Work has been quiet since graduation the other day. There's only like 5 people left on campus now. Making sure everything is locked up is the main thing. And if the IT people DO NOT pull their heads out of their asses, I am gonna knock some heads together! >:- I get so tired of the BULLSHIT that goes on around here and the condescending way in which we Safety Officers get treated. It's a buncha politics and I hate it with the passion of a thousand fires.

Haven't heard from too many of my friends..I assume everyone's busy with holiday merry-making. (Wish I was..I haven't even been able to make cookies yet this year!!!) I talked to D today and he sounded awful. I couldn't get him to open up to me, but it sounded bad. I can tell by the tones in people's voices and the looks on their faces what they are thinking usually. I am not usually too far off on my guesses. *sigh* I hope things will be OK for him. I would hate to have to be the one going through that right now. If you read this, D--I'm thinkin' about ya! *hug*

Other than that, there's not much new going on. I am completely broke now. I really thought I might get some of the money my parents owe me in time for Christmas shopping. Yeah right. Oh well...the only thing I can say is you shouldn't borrow money you can't pay back. I'd never do that. I mean money's not everything, but it would have made the people I know's Christmas a little brighter. I love to be the one who gives. Getting prezzies is good, but giving is much better. I love for my loved ones to know that I am thinking of them...and some of them know I am thinking of them even when I don't give them gifts :)

Well, I will let this go for now. I might try to post before I leave...all those last minute rants I love to throw...but I might not be able to get on here until after we get to West Virginia. Gonna be there 12/24-29, with travel days on 12/23 and 12/30. So if you don't hear from me--drop me an e-mail. Or give me a call...I'd love to hear from you!

Happiest of holiday wishes to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home