Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Stick A Fork In Me....

..........I AM DONE!

I have eaten so much in the past 2 days that my stomach is SORE. I mean it. It's 5:43pm right now and I haven't eaten in almost 24 hours and I am just NOW getting hungry. Wow. Thank you God for the Staterra!

Nothing new going on here really. Got into a great argument about God, Jesus and sinning with a friend of mine today. Meh...I don't have an opinion like everyone else, so I just let it go. There's 3 things I don't like to talk with other people about: Religion, Politics and Parenting. My views and opinions are so different from most people's that I just keep them to myself as not to get ridiculed for my beliefs. *sigh* Sometimes things are best left unsaid.

Thanksgiving was good in hindsight..we reminisced a lot this year. Always fun. More fun when I am sedated. *Jodi makes mental note to go to all family gatherings sedated from now on...* Food was good as always. I like it when I get to cook more though. Shh...don't tell anyone or they will expect more of it from now on! :p

It is SO quiet out here tonight. I had to come back to work today. Blech. I was not cut out for work. The only positive thing is that it's a break for me...from my own children...but for 8 hours, 40 hours a week, I GET TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN! :p How funny is that?

I really love this new song by Nelly featuring Tim McGraw. "Over & Over Again"...I think that's what it is? That's what it was when I downloaded it >:) it's pretty...I could do w/o Nelly's GRUNTING throughout the song....but other than that it's pretty and has a good melody.

OK..well, I need to go eat..it's consuming my thoughts now.

Later taters! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home