I Could Have Been A Contender....
...we had a salsa cook off @ work and I didn't win. That's OK..my Dad didn't win either. The girl that DID win had some RANK salsa...made with canned tomatoes...bleck. And CHILI powder...WHO puts CHILI powder in SALSA!??? Obviously the same people who drink Clamato with their beer....YUCK. I bet if I'd had ALL of MY sorority sisters stop by and vote for ME that *I* would have won, too.......*Jodi rolls her eyes*......anyhow......it was fun and I got a free T-shirt out of it. Can't complain there. It's even long sleeved :p But next year, IT'S ON. I am making some of the hottest stuff..it's going to be nothing but HABANERO PUREE! >:) Everyone was complaining that our stuff wasn't hot enough. Bullshit! I can't eat my Dad's tomatillo salsa...it's a scorcher! So, forget about flavor and texture...it's gonna be BUTT BITIN' salsa next year!!!
Nothing else is new, really...still have this sinus thing going on. Want to sleep! But in this house, that's unheard of. Esp. when Ralph's sick, too. I just wish he wasn't such a GROUCH when he's got a cold. Man. He can be mean and hurtful. Makes me wanna kick him in the head....and the cranium too. >:p
Well, I need to get off here, medicate myself and drag my ass to work. I don't feel like it! As Kaylin would say: "I don't like it...I don't want it." :(
Later taters...oh yeah..I am going to give it my best shot this weekend on how to post pictures on here. I think I can figure it out. I hope so anyhow...there's a DISC FULL of pix I wanna share on here!!!!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home