Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

No Song Title Goes With THURSDAY...

...LOL..I could say "Ruby Tuesday" or "Monday, Monday" or "Manic Monday"..but no...it's Thursday. Oh well..at least "Smackdown!" comes on tonight >:) ROWR! Put your hurt on me if ya dare!!!

Been a nice day...slept in...went shopping...lounged around...got to act like the QUEEN that I am! I deserved it..I worked my ass off yesterday. Even Ralph was impressed. That says a lot....not much I do anymore impresses him :( Kind of heartbreaking, but I suppose I will live. Besides, I know people who would tell me it's my "DUTY" to keep the house cleaned up and the laundry done and the meals cooked.....*Jodi rolls eyes*. Gawd.

Got to talk to DM today. It's always a good thing to get to do that! Such a sweetheart.

Slow mail day...slow mail week...I've never really talked about it, but I am way big into the whole pen pal thing...started back in high school...NFW was my FIRST pen pal and now she's my best friend. That's the part of the movie, Beaches, I like so well..the part where CC and Hillary become friends and pen pals. Anyhow, I've gotten back into "swapping". It's hard to define, but it's nothing dirty... it's almost like a game...we swap slam books (one person signs it then passes it on until it's full then the last signer passes it on to the owner-fun stuff!) and other various things. That's what the promotion button on my side bar is about. I am a co-owner of a swapping group on Yahoo Groups. It's a lot of fun. The other girl that owns it with me, Kelly, swaps more stuff than slams. She's into decos, which in a sense are like mini-scrapbooks. I wish I had time for them, but I don't. I don't even have time for my regular scrapbook stuff! Sheesh! But that's why mail means so much to me. In this day and age of electronic everything, getting a hand written letter on fancy stationery is a nice thing. My friend took the time to sit down and put thought into that for me! :)

Got the itinerary for the Christmas West Virginia trip....we're going 12/24-30/04. I can't wait. Ought to be fun! I really like going. I wish that Ralph and I could take our own vacation alone sometime...fly someplace and just veg out for a week. That would be so nice. In various aspects!
I have had vacation on the brain for a while now. The last VACATION me and him took alone for more that 48 hours was May 1996. :) Good times in San Diego, California. I love that place!

Well, I guess I should get off here and make dinner for my Evil Children. They haven't been too bad today. I have been telling them the whole line about being good if they want Santa to come see them. It works intermittently. Oh well..better than not working @ all.

Peace out y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home