Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Rainy Day Post Script.....

I would also like to add that I am sick with bronchitis (in addition to being sick of people being mean to me) and if I don't show up here for a few days, that's why.....

It rained all day today. We are talking AT LEAST an inch. Much needed and appreciated...send some more, Big Guy! El Nino RAWKS. This was one of those days that it was awesome to just curl up on the couch and vegetate. I loved it. Even if it only DID get up to 44F today! BRRR!!! Cuddle buddy? Anyone?? :)

Hope I get well soon...going w/o a flu shot this year might be bad for me, so let's all hope I stay healthy for the most part!!!!!

Later taters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home