Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday, Sunday...

"...so good to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" >;p

I have had a really great day so far! I know, I know...shut up...it's rare that *I* say I am having a good day! But Ralph and I had a good morning...spent some "QUALITY" time together...that was nice. We never just lose ourselves in conversation and cuddles anymore. I mean he IS still my husband, irregardless of how bad he irritates the CRAP outta me sometimes! hee hee! And I do love him. I just wish he wasn't so used to me..so comfortable that he felt like he didn't have to TRY anymore. :( That's what makes me sad. Sometimes I feel like I am THE ONLY ONE fanning those flames and trying to keep things going. I mean I wonder what would happen if I REALLY gave up!? Would we be instantaneously OVER? Would it take a while to fall apart? Would he even notice? *sigh*

Guess I am just not confident enough to quit giving him a reason to still be attracted to me...although I do hate TRYING so much sometimes...buff this, shave that, exfoliate here, moisturizer there....and everyone just THINKS I am a "girlie-girl". LOL. I could just see it now--if I was single with no man in my life...hairy, stubbly legs; roots showing in the hair; chipped nail polish; dry scaly skin...LOL...I shouldn't poke fun. I have friends that don't have men and they ARE NOT like that...I am just saying I probably would be..and not for lack of motivation...just from lack of TIME! I am always busy doing SOMETHING! I need to do the toes NOW! LOL. But I guess for the most part a guy likes a woman who takes pride in her appearance and pretties herself all up. I like it when I feel that way..it's just such a tedious routine sometimes! I HOPE THAT ALL YOU MEN READIN THIS APPRECIATE WHAT YOUR WOMAN DOES FOR YOU!!!!! :p

SV wanted me to put him in my blog. Hee hee...there you go, SV...you're here! And thank you for being so sweet to me! *hugs!*

Well, I should sign off here and do something constructive. It's so nice and cool outside today. It was misting rain earlier. I love days like today. It's days like today I wish I could stay in bed....sleep....read a good book...drink something nice & hot and just BE LAZY! :) That sounds SO appealing! Maybe I'll work on that sometime soon!??? :D

But for now...take care and if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home