If It Isn't One Thing....
.....IT'S ABOUT 100 THINGS! >:( And each one individually designed to make my life a living hell!!!!!
*SIGH*...OK....I'm calm...it's all good...FOR NOW.
Things here are satisfactory for now. Tuesday night in Phoenix was a BLAST! We had such good seats, I really hope my pictures turn out. It was cool to actually get to SEE them this time and not have to look up @ the wrestlers over everyone's heads. And it was a fairly good show..even IF I was high on Vicodin....
I'd gone to the Dr. that morning...the good news is I am down 9 lbs. since August 12th. The BAD news is (was) I have a kidney infection. I kinda thought I did, but wanted a medical opinion. ANd apparently it's a bad one....cuz I have been on the antibiotics since Tues and I still feel like raked over shit. Achy, sore...I think in lieu of kicking one infection, I picked up another virus. What I wouldn't give to just jump up and feel GOOD for once. So I am trying to take it easy...for whatever THAT's worth.
Then I went to the oncologist yesterday..he has to get the auth from my insurance then they are going to schedule a CT scan when they get the auth. Other than that, I don't go back to see him until Dec. 15th--HAPPY FREAKIN' HOLIDAYS! He wasn't too concerned about the alkaloid phosphate level in my blood. That put me @ ease. He just said to take more iron. WELL DUH. I swear sometimes I think the level of schooling it takes to be a Dr. is HIGHLY OVER RATED. So as soon as I actually HAVE the freakin' CT, I'll post it all here.
And now onto personal things...Ralph and I had a really good time Tuesday. He's really trying, bless his heart. But I am just still not sure where I stand with everything? You would THINK the ADD meds would help me FOCUS a little bit better? I've just been pushing it to the side and ignoring it...but he's trying and making a full hearted attempt to make this work. I have to give him big ups for that one. But when we are together, it's cool..like hanging out with my FRIEND..we crack jokes, talk about bullshit (surprisingly Tues., neither one of us talked much about work, the kids or money [our 3 regular topics]!)...just have a good time. I just don't know why things feel like they do? It's so hard to put into words. So I am not even going to try. My head hurts as it is! But for now, it's tolerable and that's good for now bc I have so much other crap I have to do and deal with. As long as it stays even, and Mama's happy....well, you know. ;)
OK....time to go out and corral the masses...it's Friday night here on the ERAU campus, so who knows what hate and discontent the Evil College Children will be out spreading!???? Laters!






1 Comments:
Glad to hear you and Ralph had fun.
It's also nice to hear he is trying. I guess after he thought about what he stood to lose...a 2nd try is worth the effort.
Good luck Miss Jodi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home