Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, September 06, 2004

Another Day....

...another reason for me to bang my head repeatedly against the desk......

I haven't been on in a few days....just been working and sleeping. The new meds have kicked in and I am feeling quite good (or "feelin' froggy" as MF would say :p). My head hasn't spun around in a couple of days, so that's a good thing.

Nothing's new...I haven't talked to anyone I've been needing and wanting to talk to (NFW, DM, etc.) ....the kids are good-Kaylin's getting boxing gloves for her birthday; at least then when she beats up on Bayleigh, she won't hurt her like she has been doing. Although I have to admit it's QUITE funny to see a 3 yr old beating up a 6 yr old. :D Ralph's the same....I just don't know what to think anymore. I am hoping that somehow, some way SOON I can figure out where my priorities lay within this marriage. It's so hard to be in such a committed establishment with someone you don't even feel connected to anymore. It hurts. Sometimes alot, some times a little. But it's always there somewhere.

Well, I just wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm still alive..at least for today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home