Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, September 03, 2004

"Well We're Movin' On Up..."

...MAYBE!?

I got a lead on a CONDO for rent about a mile down from the college. Hmmm??? Can we see me in a condo? I think we're gonna go look @ it and at least humor the guy who contacted me about it. He went out of his way to come out here looking for me on my day off so it's the least I can do.

I am HATING this Strattera. I feel so cracked out it's not EVEN funny. NFW says, "Wait--it'll get better.." Mmm-hmm..yeah...sure...whatever! I have felt like this before and the only way for it to get better is if you STOP taking what it is that makes you feel this way. ARG! I feel like I am never gonna get this meds thing straightened out!

Nice..my partner just busted in on me....BUSTED! Shame shame! I should be out patrolling the heathens rather than hiding out in here. LOL...if the wind wasn't blowing 50 MPH, I would... between the wind and all of the bawling I did today, my sinuses are killing me! Oh well...he can suck it up. It's not like I do this ALL the time! LOL!...............(just SOME of the time!) :p

Later, taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home