I Wish You Enough - Irish Blessing
I got this from BPB...I'd seen it before, but it just reminded me of a few things and I thought this was worth sharing...... TRUE friends can just always seem to sense when you need them
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye......






1 Comments:
Oh I love Irish blessings!!! Here are my favorites!
May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.
May you live to be a hundred years,
With one extra year to repent!
May God grant you many years to live,
For sure He must be knowing
The earth has angels all too few
And heaven is overflowing.
Oh and here are some Irish Proverbs:
If you want to be criticized, marry.
There is hope from the sea, but none from the grave.
Two shorten the road.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home