Sunsets Just Got A Whole Lot Prettier...
I hope this works...Stormy did it and it's KEWL......... :) It's a quiz thingy and I was surprised at how ACCURATE it is (in my opinion!) ...definitely Me! Thanks Stormy! Mondo kewl!
Hello wild child! You are a crazy one, aren't you?
You love being in the spotlight and being
popular. Do you have many friends? You like to
stand out and make sure everyone know who you
are. You are very outgoing and happy-go-lucky.
When you go to dances or clubs, your the first
on the dance floor. You dont have much of a
temper, and it takes a while for you to get
worked up. You can have a bad temper tho when
someone is rude to you. You have many friends,
but do you really care about them? I think you
should consider spending more time w/ ALL of
your friends. And when you do, make sure you be
kind and friendly, cuz you are a very nice
person when people get to know you.
As far as the title on this post goes, I said that to DM once...and he totally knew what I was talking about w/o me having to splain anything any further.... get out of my mind.... >:)
Which Beautiful Nature Picture Represents You Personality?
brought to you by






2 Comments:
Hey Jodi!
That is you, isn't it!!
Feel free to take from my blog to yours.
See ya!
I know, huh!? I was shocked to see how accurate it was..usually those personality things are SO hokey...but this one hit the nail right on the head! >:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home