As The Dust Settles....
What a week it's been. Even though I am technically "in the middle" of *MY* week, it's the weekend and time to relax just a bit!
I am feeling a little better adjusted to my medications. Either I am adapting, or the workout I put myself through yesterday worked off all residual stress and now I am fine!? I went to the gym AND then I did the inner campus lock up and there's LOTS of uphill stuff there, so I really put myself to it yesterday. And I don't feel that bad...not like I thought I would anyhow. So hard to believe that less than a year ago, I was a frail, weak, tired cancer patient and now I am embarking on a lifestyle change that is going to change everything. Amazing how resilient the human body is...all of the poisons (chemo) and toxins (RT) and here I come out smelling like a rose....or in my case, smelling like one of the varsity wrestlers from the school..LOL.
But it's all good. I wanna start some weight training soon...and I want JP to do it. He's the "manager" of the weight room...and I did his pix @ Sears once with is brother and sis and now he's @ the college and he looks DAMNED good, so he must be doing something right. I wanna look like Chyna! Hee hee! And he's the man to help me. Hard to believe this is all FREE!! Hee hee--employment perks! Gotta love it.
I sent DM an email the other night and I think he might have taken it the wrong way? I haven't heard from him so I don't really know. So hard to COMMUNICATE the way I want to and have it be productive and make sense. *SIGH* :( Oh well..maybe I'll get to talk to him soon?
Work is going OK. The Evil College Students come back next weekend so we are all enjoying our last "quiet" weekend. No complaints from me. I am not looking forward to busting up drunken dorm parties and pulling over speed demons who are gonna argue with me that they weren't speeding when THE RADAR GUN tells a different story....OH! We got the light bar on the Dakota. All official now. It's all BLUE. The lights are all blue. Reminds me of Christmas decorations. LOL. but we still don't have a siren...that's like putting a Band-Aid on a dirty wound. What good is it!? MF swears they will pull over, but when you have what looks like an ADOT truck behind you, and a lot of these kids are out of towners and don't recognize a "security vehicle", I seriously DOUBT it's gonna go smooth all the time...I am just hoping this isn't as bad as everyone's trying to SCARE me into believing it's going to be!??? Like I said..stay tuned...once the shit hits the fan, there's gonna be some funny stories going on here.
OK, I'm outtie...got stuff to do before I leave for work in....2.5 hours. More as it warrants!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home