Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Random Bitching....

And that seems to be ALL I have been doing lately! No doubt--and my husband will testify to that! (The poor guy...LOL)

OK..here's the deal: I went to the Dr. last week to see about getting some help losing some of this baby fat that is about 20 years old. The Dr. and his nurse practitioner both agreed that some of my existing medications could be culprits in WHY my lifestyle change isn't working. So, they decided to take me OFF the Celexa and put ON the Wellbutrin XL. (If you're curious as to WHAT these are for, look it up www.webmd.com) So...TODAY is DAY 4 of taking the Wellbutrin and if one more person pisses me off, I'm goin' POSTAL. I haven't felt this irritable and bitchy since the Dr. put me on steroids for pneumonia 5 years ago. Instant bitch, Just add pill! Lord..and I dont' MEAN to be this way, but damn, I can't help it. It's been so hard controlling what I say to the girls. I could just go off. I should save that for the Masses of Heathens incoming to the campus on 8/27. But that's another story for another time. You all should see some pretty interesting blogging going on right about then! LOL! Stay tuned...this whole ERAU thing is just getting started.

So hopefully this transition on the meds will be complete soon because I can't deal with feeling like I wanna tell the whole world to "F*CK OFF". And yes, even people who haven't done a damned thing to me fall in that category. :( Sorry folks.

It's NIP/TUCK night! Yay! *Jodi jumps up and down hysterically* I haven't been this addicted to something since Melrose Place about 10 years ago! I would tell you that you should watch it, but unless you've BEEN watching it, it just won't make sense and all you'll think is that it's a gross surgery show on FX. It's not. There's so much more to it....truly CLASSY sluts and assholes! Hee hee! I highly recommend spending the $50 to get the 1st season DVD. You'll be glad you did.

OK..time to go patrol. Don't know when I'll be back...? I have a busy day tomorrow: first aid/CPR certification..yes, folks, that's right: I'M BLOWIN' THE DUMMY TOMORROW. And then I have to go work @ Sears tomorrow night. Fun stuff, lemme tall ya. But busy is good for me: idle hands are the devil's playground!

Until next time....

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, August 21, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

I have not watched "Nip/Tuck." Some of my friends do and they love it as well.

As for the meds, did you get it straightened out with the dr? This irritability isn't good for you or anyone, so I'd go and get something else.

Yes. I am catching up today on your blog. Hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home