I Got Drunk And I Sure Do Dread It...!
Man. {:-
Me and Jen got LIT UP last night. I was so sick, too...I drank half a bottle of Sauza. But..you know what? It was fun in a twisted round about way! I never let loose and just get wild anymore. And at least now I am doing it in the privacy of my own home. We had fun...she taught me how to play SkipBo and we played Trivial Pursuit ("Gimme my piece of @ss!") & listened to some good old school music, then we watched the old South Park tapes. She went home about 2am. I slept until noon. LOL...Ralph kept telling me to take the hair of the dog that bit me and I told him to get bent.
I have been playing on the Web Ouija tonight...I don't exactly know WHY these skeptical things have always fascinated me? I mean I really don't think anyone in their right mind would BELIEVE it, but it's just got that Super 8 Ball quality about it. Check it out..IF YOU DARE!
http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html
Other than that, it's been a quiet day and that's alright by me. I sat down tonight and figured out mine, Ralph's and Bayleigh's transportation schedules as of next Monday 8/9/04 when she returns to school. Not too bad except for all of the driving and picking up/dropping off with ONE car. We have GOT to get a loan and get the truck outta hock! It's driving me nuts! Having one car just isn't cutting it! Hopefully this won't be an issue for long. Lord, thank you for my Mom and Dad helping us out or this would NOT be possible!
I still say somedays all I wanna be is a missing person....*sigh*
Off to put the kids away (to bed) and then clean up my kitchen. Made a big dinner tonight. Dayum, I'm a GOOD COOK...! :) Holla @ y'all later!






1 Comments:
I was always scared of my sisters Ouija board. I think hers really did get cursed by the satanist. That's what was always said back then.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home