Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Blind Leading The Blind

Oh. My. Gah.

I think if I have to stay @ Sears ONE MORE DAY...I am gonna KILL JM. JM is the new assistant manager that they hired to fill AD's place...and this girl doesn't know her ass from a HOLE IN THE GROUND! She couldn't do any of her paperwork today. She is still taking like an HOUR to shoot sessions and kept putting us behind all day. As soon as TS got there, I RAN. I mean JM is a nice girl, but as far as being management material--ME THINKS NOT. JD even called me from Flagstaff and told me basically that she could kick my ass for not taking the position when they offered it to me. There's too much pressure in the sales dept., if you ask me. I needed the benefits, too...I ain't gettin' any younger. I like my paid holidays too...and--AND...did I mention MY Chief went out and bought me a NEW Dodge Dakota to patrol in? So now I have my choice of the Durango OR the Dakota :D I LOVE that Dakota..it's a quad cab! Anyhow..back to Sears...I want to stay there like one MAYBE 2 days a month...just enough o keep my discounts and stuff. That'll come in handy at Christmas! But if it means JM walking around with her head up her ass..forget it. I am NOT going to hold her hand just because I've been there for 9 months and know who to do the basic stuff that she is clueless about. I mean she CRASH trained....what's not to know? I guess I am just quick with that kind of stuff? It was no big thing to me when I went on sales. Shoot, getting the photography down was the HARD part...man..it's sink or swim. That's all there is to it. And I think that she's goin' down for the third time. *sigh* I am wondering if I should just run and not worry about it being worth 20%??

The men in my life that I spoke of a few posts ago are still at it.

We (the Sears gang) are supposed to be getting together upstairs @ BC's place tonight and getting lit. I don't know WHY, but I just want a bottle of Cuervo, a hand full of limes and the salt shaker....and to be left alone. Would that be too much to ask? JM had me so stressed out today I wanted to flick her on the nose! Grrrr! I am so glad that I don't have to deal with her but like one day a week. Hopefully between now and the next time we get together at work she will have removed her head from her ass.

And they STILL haven't done anything about the air. It's hotter than 2 steps from hell in there. I thought I was gonna die again today. It wore me out..Maybe I'll take me a little stretch before the party? That is if "B" ain't playin' on my phone and wanted to BS again. *sigh* Men...or in his case..."BOYS".

Maybe if I am lucky I'll get "Hangover Breakfast" @ Denny's in the morning????? >:)~

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, August 01, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

So, you have a worthless manager as well, huh? Trust me...I know what you are saying. MY supervisor has no clue what we do. She's just a worthless body standing around. I wish I got paid to do that.

Kisses!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home