"I See Stupid People..."
*like the little boy in "Sixth Sense" said about the dead people?*
Sorry..I am bad with the movie quotes...I know it...
Anyhow, it's been a fairly quiet day besides the fact that the men in my life are still irritating the holy living crap outta me and I have to endure these asinine phone calls. I seriously would be EMBARRASSED to call a COLLEGE and ask questions like I've had to deal with today. And like I said, these people are allowed to run around FREE in the world without any way to distinguish them from NORMAL people. Or even a scarier thought...maybe THEY ARE THE NORMAL PEOPLE and I am of some SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE!???? That never occurred to me until now. It's a good theory. I like it.
It looks like I might be going on patrol as soon as next week if Chief gets to hire who he WANTS to hire to fill my position!? He hasn't even ordered my uni's yet. Yikes...oh well...I just got an ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLAR A YEAR RAISE...what's not to love--uni or no uni???? :)
I NEED to talk to DIM. I've TRIED to talk to DIM, but he's always so busy. DIM, if you're reading this--it IS a guilt trip. There are numerous ways to get a hold of me. It's gonna have to be YOU bc everytime I contact you, you're to busy. FAWKER. >:) When ya get the chance, HOLLA @ ME, PLAYA!
I got e-mail from GMS today! My buddy! Glad to know things are going good on his end. That would be that neutral male perspective I need sometimes. His opinion and point of view have saved Ralph's ass more than once. LOL. Oh well.
Some little chickie has been playing on my phone, sending my text messages telling me to stay away from her man. Yeah. I don't think so. Not in Prescott Valley. Tsk! Tsk! I wonder if it's BC trying to be funny? I am serious if people don't have anything better to be doing, get a life. It's got to be someone I know bc they won't say any names or even who this "Mystery Man" is I need to stay away from...."where's YOUR sign?" >:-\~
I have to retrieve my Evil Children today. I kind of miss them when they're gone. But then once we spend 5 minutes together @ home, it's time for them to go back to Grandma's! LOL! Kidding...they are only bad if they get cabin fever and since there's no rain in the forecast until Sunday, it's all good.
OMG--AD's (Sears co-worker) going away party last night was so much fun! We went to Outback Steakhouse and I indulged in a juicy sirloin ( I could NEVER be a vegetarian...I love the taste of medium rare beef all too much!) and a small hand full of margaritas....mmmmm..."Tuh-keeeeeeeeeee-luh" ( like Homer Simpson says!) It was fun. We also had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. OMG. There goes the diet! And we got her a really nice photo frame from "Things Remembered" and she loved it. They got mad at me though, bc I said I would go drink with them @ AD's house and I ended up punkin' out bc I had to get up @ 5am. Let me tell you--this morning was NOT pretty. Yikes. I don't know HOW on EARTH I used to do that like 3-5 times a WEEK about 10 years ago?? We'd tie one on and either stay up and go to work, or get up in time to chase the hangover and then work all day and do it again late that night. Man oh man. Those were the days. I wish I had HALF the stamina now that I had then. So many young people take their youth for granted. They just don't know what it's going to be like just a few years down the road.!!!! Cherish it while you still have it!!!
OK, well, I need to tie up loose ends here and get my online phone lists done..Not that anyone uses them..it's easier to pick up the phone and dial "0" and ANNOY THE SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR! >:-\~






1 Comments:
That is one of the first signs of getting older...you can't stay up late and drink....then get up early and work.
Personally...I'm glad those days are gone.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home