Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Why I Want To Be Single.....

OK..I know that I was all hyped up yesterday from getting my new appointment to my new position @ the college...and I am STILL jazzed about this. And do you know what really pisses me off??? That my own HUSBAND can't be happy for me.

He SAYS he's happy for me...I hear the words come out of his mouth. He says it in a way that sounds convincing...however, I don't see it on his face and MOST importantly, I don't see it in his eyes. Eyes are VERY revealing. And this just irritates the hell out of me bc even if we're not all wine and roses right now (or very much at all for that matter!), I always thought that you and your partner were supposed to SUPPORT eachother. Be happy for eachother's successes, promotions, well doings...but NOOOOOO. He's just acting in a way that makes me wanna string him up and beat him with the broom handle...scratch that, make it a baseball bat. An aluminum one. Real hard. For an extended period of time. >:(

My co-worker, MF told me that it's because he's probably scared bc he knows now I am not dependent on him and I will be able to make it on my own w/o him and if he doesn't change his tune or if he's not willing to, then he's out on his ear...scratch that, make that out on his ASS. She might be right. I don't know. Sometimes I think he thinks I am just blowing smoke up his ass, but I'm not. I mean business. I always heard you shouldn't talk about it unless you were serious or else it becomes and empty threat. GMS told me that and it makes 100% complete sense to me. I believe it, too. I mean if that doesn't work, what other kind of ammo do you have?

So...I guess I am going to just have to be happy for myself and carry on. I know that I am doing good and this is probably the best thing to happen to me in a long time and it's happened at the RIGHT time and I believe that it's all part of a bigger picture and that I DESERVE this, so to heck with him....>:(~

OK..I guess since I am at work, I should god and make myself look busy. Lay-tah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home