Thank God It's FRI-------IDAY
Yes! I finally made it to the weekend. I go collect my Evil Children from my parent's house this afternoon and spend a nice LOUD evening with them. Sometimes I miss them, but I am glad that they have time to go to my parent's house and play outside and explore and look at snails and molest the earth worms... :) Fun kid things like that. I got to do that when I was younger, so it's cool that they get to do the same things too.
Milo came home last night. He got out Monday night and he's been gone since then. I just worry about him bc Bayleigh LOVES that cat to DEATH and if anything were to happen to him, I'd NEVER hear the end of it. And we live right on Tani Rd. where everyone seems to think it's an Indy Qualifying Strip...>:- ...even though the speed limit is only 25 mph. Damned crackheads. So he's home and he's happy and I'M happy and he's going to see the vet to get snipped NEXT payday. Maybe that will keep him form roaming around like that? And to any MEN reading this, please don't hate me bc I am getting my cat's nuts cut off. It doesn't imply that I feel that way about ALL things male. LOL...
Plans for this weekend are boring at best..work @ Sears tomorrow (the BUSY shift..icky!!) and then tomorrow evening I have Troll Patrol..then Sunday I have a BUTT LOAD of stuff to get caught up on @ the house. I let everything go while I was in radiation and now I need to do a whole nother round of "spring cleaning". *sigh* Oh well...at least I have Bayleigh & Ralph to help me if they will consent to such medieval tortures....if they are smart and know what's good for them they will. If Mama's not happy, NOBODY gets to be happy. Dammit. So that's the plan. Nothing major. I am waiting for Sunday night though :D I can't wait to see if I get my wish.
The little boy (I say little boy bc I know I am older than him....) whose sister lives across the street came across the street and was talking to me last night. He seems really nice. We'll call him "B". Asking me if I ever see anything funny around his sister's house bc they think someone is trying to break in (uh-huh..yeah..sure...whatever....) and all this other stuff. Like I said, he seems nice but if he's looking for anything else he's barkin' up the WRONG tree. He is cute though. If I were single...oh heck yeah! :) But I am not, so I don't. And I won't. But he's a cool neighbor. I wish his nephews were...they are deviants! I am trying to make friends with him so I can get him to get them to quit skateboarding in my driveway! Little pecker heads! They also stole Ralph's BBQ grill a while back and then were stupid enough to leave it on the front porch. Well, DUH--don't hide the evidence or anything. He just walked over and got it back. Nothing was ever said about it after that. So "B" needs to teach his family some respect. I am hoping that works for me. I'll let ya know.
Well, I suppose since I am here @ work I should go and actually DO some work. LOL...it seems that here at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, no one really gives a rat's ass about anything on Fridays. Especially during the summer time. I am gonna get so spoiled working here. If I transfer, it's going to take some getting used to! But I'll let you know. ;-)






1 Comments:
Good to hear that Milo came home!! That's always a relief. Poor guy might think that neutering is his "punishment."
You and Ralph enjoy your little girls. They will turn around and grow up on you in a hurry.
I hope you get your transfer. Change is always good.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home