Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, July 26, 2004

Accidental BLISS! :)

Oh wow....I am in heaven today!

First of all, I got my wish from last night :) All is right with my "buddy" and we can get back on our schedule...like we ever HAD one, but we could try!

Next of all, (LOL) today was GREAT! I was off work today...it was my Mom's birthday and I took her out and we had a good lunch with my Evil Children, who miraculously BEHAVED most of the afternoon. Then, there was good buys @ Ross, got me a bunch of FILA gear for dirt assed cheap...THEN, THEN--and this is the kicker-- Mom volunteers to keep the kids tonight bc I have to go work @ Sears in the AM from 9a-12p. SO I AM FREE TONIGHT! YAY!

Lemme back up a bit...let's talk about the weekend.

Friday was good. Worked and laid it down to Chief that I applied for the FT Safety Officer job. His whole face lit up like a Christmas tree! He's one of those people you can read like that. Which is cool bc it makes it easier for me to SEE by the look on his face where I stand and all. So that was Friday...Friday night after I got home I just kicked it around with the girls a little bit..nothing major. Watched some movies, played some games. Visited with a friend of mine that night.

Saturday was EVEN BETTER....I worked til 2p that day. Came home, did some cleaning and such and then BC from upstairs and I sat out on the porch and got stinkin drunk! LOL! We ended up over @ the neighbor's, J & J (husband & wife)-she knew them and I met them for the 1st time. THEN...Mr. J knows "B" from across the way and "B" came over and kicked it with us for awhile. BC and I invented a new drink called a VANILLA TORNADO...it's red cream soda and Smirnoff Vanilla vodka...OMG--it was SOOOO good. Then we had a few beers with J&J and B and by 10:30p I was ready for bed. And of course I was still awake when Ralph got home and he hit the roof for SOME unknown reason. I'd called him earlier and told him what we were doing and he seemed OK with it on the phone. I mean for God's sake, I was hanging out with my FRIEND. I was HOME. I wasn't out spending money or running around. WTF!?  So I basically told him to "Kiss This" and I went to bed.

So of course I was hung over yesterday morning...I wanted to go to Denny's or JB's and Ralph was being a total stick in the mud. We ended up fighting. I mean FIGHTING. After he told me to "Shut up," it was ON. I am sorry...I can tolerate a lot of things, but I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT when I did NOTHING to deserve it. And then he walked up and poked me in the chest and didn't like it too well when I took him down. THat pissed him off even more. He finally came and apologized to me about 3 hours later, but I haven't fully forgiven him for that. If he wants to have a "hittin' marriage", all he has to do is say so and it's ON. Just bring it, Little Big Man. F*cker. I am way too tired to deal with his sh*t. This is why I want a separation. Grrr...anyhow, I talked to my Dad on the phone last night and he said that Chief said I am the #1 pick for the job. That tickles my fancy to NO END. You have NO IDEA! But I am playin' it cool. I don't want to seem TOO over-eager and blow my chances. I can't go putting the cart before the horse in this case. There's too many things that can happen too quickly right now and I just have to be on my guard. Ready for anything. Amour up.

WHY CAN'T I BREATHE WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT YOU,
WHY CAN'T I SPEAK WHENEVER I TALK ABOUT YOU......
(I like this song..it's on my Discman right now..downloaded from the site DIM told me about :D!)

So Ralph's been tip-toeing on eggshells around me today and suckin' my butt. I am still alittle mad at him, though. Part of the fight yesterday was cuz he got pissed bc my parents haven't paid us back any of the money we loaned them in February and I said, "Yeah but they have helped us out before with money and then we couldn't pay them back right away and they take the girls all the time when we have to work"...but that didn't matter to Mr. I Am Always Right. >:-\ God he pisses me off so bad sometimes. And he KNOWS I am right and it's KILLING him bc ll he said to me was, "I'm sorry I said those mean things." I kept trying to get him to REPEAT what he'd said, but I figured it wasn't worth re-hashing because I AM RIGHT and that's all that matters. I don't know why he's always picking these stupid fights with me? Esp. when I'm right and he's wrong and he wants to make an ass outta himself anyway. Me on the other hand...I get my facts lined up before I get my bitch on :p. LOL...I love that saying now. Hee hee. *memories*

OK..I am done..let me get off my soap box and put 'er away for the night. I still think over all it was a GOOD weekend, despite the few storm clouds that drifted into my clear blue sky. Kind of like Arizona right now....gotta love monsoon season. :D

Well, I need to go do my chores so I can play later tonight :) It's Men Night. hee hee hee.  


1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, July 27, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

I can say, I don't like how Ralph is acting. I hope things work out for you how you are hoping. That sucks for him to be a dip-wad. Yeesh.
You should be throwing the eggs at Ralph! haha!

A new drink, eh? Girl...you are so creative.

Fun to read, as always.

Me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home