Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, August 08, 2004

BC's Birthday Party

Yesterday was my neighbor, BC's, 26th birthday! We partied.... >:)

We got all the kids put to bed, me and JD went to the store and spent $42 on drinks, then we came back here in time for Ralph to get home from work and then we sat around and played SkipBo and cards and drank..it sounds kind of boring but it was fun.

BC and JD talk some SERIOUS shit when they've been drinking! LOL! I didn't have too much bc I was still feeling alittle out of sorts from Friday. But I had a couple of drinks while they all got lit up. It was cool..we wrapped it up about 1:00am cuz we are just getting OLD I guess...LOL. We are talking about going to Prescott Live next time the Chippendale guys come to town. That would be fun, cuz we all know that I am the Male Stripper Veteran!! LOL! "good times..good fun"...

Took Bayleigh out today to get the rest of her school stuff..OMG..Target and Wal Mart looked like it was 2 days before Christmas up in there! That's what I don't like about weekend shopping. Everyone's so rude, pushy and grabby with everything. Gads...I loathe it. But we got what all I am pretty sure she needed so hopefully I won't be going back anytime soon.

She is so excited for tomorrow! I am happy for her. I remember being like that when I was a kid. I think it's more fun for her to bc she goes to the charter school and it's so much smaller and she knows a lot of the kids already. I wish I could be there with her on her 1st day :(

But today is MY first day of safety officer tomorrow! I am SO NERVOUS. I have to go out tomorrow and learn the buildings and the dorms and learn where all of the alarm panels are at and such. MF is still in Vegas or else tomorrow would be a more in depth kind of day for me. I learned the keys on Friday before I bottomed out and had to come home. I also have to read up on all the policies and such! So much to learn! Luckily I am a sponge for that sort of thing. I will keep this thing updated on how everything goes...I know I'll make it, but it's just gonna be a case of getting settled in and finding my groove. Just like with the office job. "I think I can, I think I can...." :)

OK, I'm outtie for the night. 6am is gonna come pretty early ! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home