Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Oh...My....Gah.....

Sorry I have been AWOL this week. It's been a hectic one to say the least.

I think last time I wrote, I'd been to the Dr and then was getting ready to train my replacement in the office @ ERAU. Oh boy. Things at work this week went OK. I did find out from MF that DG HATES me with a heat of a thousand fires. Why that is, I don't know? I don't know what I ever did to that little shriveled munchkin? (She's about 70-75) But MF said that her hate for me borders on PSYCHOTIC. Go figure. I always knew I was one of those people, either you LIKE me or you HATE me and there's no gray in between. But you know what? I don't really care. Her either liking or disliking me has NO BEARING what so ever on me and I could really care less. Let her give herself a coronary...I could really give a rat's ass. *pphhhffftt!*

Training GL went OK. GL used to be a security officer out there. So she has like a knowledge of the inner workings of the dept.. That's cool. She's catching on quick. There's a lot to learn, but I reassured her that me and MF would help her over the rough spots, bc I WILL help nice people...I won't help hateful little trolls....

I start my training on Monday. MF will be off cuz she'll still be in Las Vegas but I am going to patrol around and walk and get my inner bearing on the campus and where certain places are and what rooms and stuff like that. It's kind of scary cuz if anyone asks me anything I am gonna be all, "DUUUUUUUH??" LOL! :p I can fake my way through it...I cando that with just about anything! LOL.

So this is the last weekend I have off for a long time and guess what? I'm sick. Like gastro-virus sick. I don't know how tolerant some of you are of descriptions, so I won't go into details, but it AIN'T pretty! :( MF made me go home from work 2 hours early yesterday bc I couldn't keep my head out of the trash can! Then once I got home, I had to take my anti-nausea medication (and it's NOT a liquid or a pill..use your imagination!) and that knocked me on my ass! This stuff is a bit stronger than what I am used to taking and it just knocked me right out...I slept from 4p yesterday until 9am this morning. 14 hours! I would say that's a bit much. I got up this morning and my whole body hurt. I still feel like someone grabbed me up by the ankles and whipped me around, beating me on rocks as they went! {:-( The headache alone is a killer. But one good thing is the upchucking has stopped. Sometimes I think I would rather have God take my LIFE than to THROW UP. OMG...that's one of the worst things in the world to me.

AND TO TOP IT OFF...JD & BC wanna party tonight. OMG..why is it when there's a party, I am always expected to be there? It's a curse, I tell ya. Today is BC's 26th birthday and she wants to kick it. Anyhow, if it happens, it won't be til way later, and who knows how I will feel in a few hours? If this thing leaves as quickly as it came on, then it's all good. Talk about running smack dab into a brick wall of hurt. That was me yesterday....ug. I hope it passes quickly! Cross your fingers for me.

And then something weird happened TODAY...I sent a (male) friend of mine a text message on my cell phone (and I SWEAR TO YOU this person is only a friend!! Nothing more!) and I get a message back, something to the effect of: Why you txting MY man? I am sure ur husband would LOVE to know ur f*cking around on him and I'll B glad 2 tell him!!! Last *I* knew, this guy was single. If he's got someone, I was completely unaware of it. He's just a freind of a friend that was maybe gonna help me replace the window in my car that got broken. Why are there so many insecure women in the world?? And why do their "men" let them do JUVENILE shit like that? I don't get it? Even when I had to confront "L" back in 2000, it was purely with facts and with a calm even tone...I only talked trash about her to *MY* friends and family, never to her face >:p Oh what a messed up world we're a-livin' in! So I guess I will be looking for someone else to help me fix my window...or better yet, I'll just take it somewhere and PAY to have it fixed. I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

OK...well, I think that catches me up on things. It's going to be a slow weekend until I can get some strength back. Maybe I'll burn some CDs since *MY* Dakota patrol vehicle has a CD player and I can listen to them while on duty :D hee hee--I think I am seriously gonna like this job. And I haven't talked to JD or Michelle yet about the Sears position..I think maybe they might have figured it out, but I will call Michelle Monday and be straight with her...wouldn't want to compromise my integrity.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!


1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, August 08, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey Jodes. I hate to hear that you were sick. Here's hoping that you are fine and dandy now!

As for jealous women...go figure. The guy probably didn't realize she had texted you back. As usual, the guys are unaware of things.

You are better off going to a pro and getting it done. Less hassle.

*sigh* I feel so alone here....

Have a good weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home