Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, August 09, 2004

Got To Have A J-O-B

"...if you wanna be with me...."

OMG--am I dating myself? LOL!

I am just taking a break from my PATROL duties to come check out the sub-office in Dorm #3. I think this is going to be my little home away from home. It needs a woman's touch in here FOR SURE but I am seriously gonna spruce this little place up! :) Being in the main office where Chief is, is kind of intimidating at this point. But on days like today where there's NO ONE here (no students, very little faculty, 2% staff...) I don't see why I can't hide here in my little hole!? It's very quaint. But like I said, needs a woman's touch. This is where I am going to come in. "Project!!!!" (-Clueless, 1994)

Nothing new to report here, really. I am just tickled about my job. This RAWKS as DIM would say! :) I miss him, too, BTW...maybe we will get to talk in depth some soon??

Other than that, Bayleigh went back to school today. I can't wait to hear how it went for her. I should be heading back up to the main campus now....but I just wanted to pop in for now and lay my "LAWFUL" smack down on everyone! :) It's so cool how people look @ me, like "Please don't give me a ticket!!!!!" when they see me out and about! LOL!

I'll holler @ y'all later!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, August 14, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey Jodi...
School starts here on the 23rd. There is orientation on the 20th for 2 1/2 hours.

That's cool you found a little place to hide away. Enjoy it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home