Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, August 20, 2004

Anyone Out There!?

Hey Everyone....

I know that you all have been stopping by and reading here...and THANK YOU. I hope it gives you some insight into WHY I am so slow replying to e-mails. I appreciate my friends and family being so understanding and patient with me.

BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! There's a little section for comments down @ the bottom of the entry and I welcome thoughts and opinions. If any of you want to give me a virtual *SMACK*, go on! I set this up so we could have a little forum to "talk " in and I could keep EVERYONE updated on what I'm doing, where I'm at, how I'm feeling and why there are certain people I wanna poke in the eye :p

So don't be so shy....sock it to me!

I'll holla @ some point over the weekend. ;) Hope everyone has a good one.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, August 21, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey Jodi...

You know that I comment. I hope some others stop by soon.

 
At 10:37 AM, August 21, 2004 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hey Robin...nevermind--I got that stat counter to work! :) Thanks for letting me in on it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home