Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, August 23, 2004

At This Moment

I am really missing someone right now :( I don't know when I will see this person again. I am pretty sure if you're reading this, you know who you are..and why I miss you so much. Some days I think I shouldn't miss you at all...but I do...it's something I have little control over and that's not what I intended when I met you.

Here's some lyrics that I heard on the radio this morning....the radio has an UNCANNY ability to play songs that apply to me just when I least expect them. It's almost unreal.

"This Moment" - Melissa Ethridge

I... I am watching you sleep
It's the promise you've made
One I find I can keep
Oh I...want to swallow the moon
Give a smile back to you Light your way
Tell the Angels they'll just have to wait

[chorus] 'Cause I wanna stay here in this moment
Can I quietly slip into you
You and I can stay here in this moment
Let the world fade away, I just want to stay with you

I... I am watching you breathe
I am pulled into you
As you smash into me
Oh I want to give you the stars
All that I can hold in my arms
Placing them where you lay
Tell the Angels they'll just have to wait

With my hand on your skin we can slowly begin, I am free

Now the heavens have less cause
I've found the best and I won't let them take you away
Tell the angels they'll just have to wait...

I wanna stay here in this moment

Make the earth stand impossibly still
Disappear in your kiss, we'll never be missed
Let the world fade way, I just want to stay with you
With you


".........MAY our spell never be broken....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home