I Can't Forget Stormy!
When I was introducing my cast of characters last night, I forgot to mention Stormy (Not her real name). She's a truly good friend, too, and the one who introduced me to www.blogger.com! We started out as pen pals, I would say...about 13 years ago, wasn't it, Stormy? I was still living with my Grandparents and you were afraid I didn't want to be pals with you bc you were so much older than me!? Do you remember that? " It was good times..good fun.."
I just liked it that I found someone who loved Lepp like I did! Not to mention, JBJ! Woo hoo! Hee hee!
So forgive my oversight....she's as important as all those other people I mentioned!






1 Comments:
Yeah, I'd say about 13 years ago is right. EGADS!! Has it been that long already? Where does the time go?
I remember you had a cat and worked at a restaurant...Dairy Queen or something? I thought since I was so much older, we wouldn't have much to talk about...but we do! And we both do this blogger thing.
I'm glad that we are friends and I'm sorry that we have never met.
Thanks for the intro. Sorry if I nagged you....but I was feeling lonely.
Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home